Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Well as Kath's on the elliptical, I am on the treadmill - this morning for the first time with my kids home! Now that's success. Gage was sleeping and Hudson played while I power walked. I am on a mission to get my body back or a form there of!

Today was a total gong show here. Hudson woke up from his nap soaking wet which is odd because we're not really potty training. He proceeded to tell me that he took off his diaper before he fell asleep because he is a big boy who doesn't wear diapers. But naturally peed the bed while he was asleep. Anyway, after a few hours and a search rescue which recovered Gage's soother under a bush in the front yard - the Pirate Piggies had stolen it and were never giving me back my treasure - even though I demanded to know where it was in the sweetest voice I could muster! AS i was lying on my belly in the front yard, Hud pulled down his pants and pooped on the lawn. Hooray Geese - who were flying by - I pooped. Yep, I pooped! Man this potty training is more like one heck of a train wreck. Imagine if you were our neighbours!

Bath and bed for these monkeys. I am excited to jump into bed. I am reading the new book by the author of the Kite Runner. Sorry I am having a brain fart and can't remember the title - it's awesome.

Sleep tight.

2 comments:

shannon said...

omg - this story is too funny!!

Sabrina said...

LOL. Thanks for the potty training warning. It's great to have such realistic stories.