Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bloggity, blog....the stroller mom's are making fun of me this morning! Shani told me I was glowing which seems funny to me because I dragged my butt out of bed this morning and have to fuel myself with coffee. Then because I picked up muffins and timbits for the stroller walkers I felt compelled to pop a few in my own mouth. The funny thing is that with timbit's they are just os damn easy to eat...now, I am going to have to bust my butt on the elliptical again tonight is why I am so tired this mroning because I was busting my butt yesterday to make up for the oreo's I inhaled. It is a viscious cycle.......but back to glowing part. I am a sucker....Shania was on Entertainment last night as I was falling asleep - she said the main thing that she does that keeps her looking so great is exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate......so I scrubbed my face ridiculous with a facecloth this am.....I am not sure if glowing or raw would describe me.

Anyhow, stroller moms are back - gotta go!

No comments: