Monday, September 10, 2007

"Before I had kids, I was a perfect parent" - Funny but true!
Happy Monday to you all! Sad Monday for me - my sister and my neice have gone home to Cowtown! I was just getting used to them being here and somehow tricked myself into thinking they were never going to leave but seeing as my brother-in-law left last week I should have known better.

Now, I am depressed and flabby. I am doing the elliptical but it doesn't seem to be doing much. (It have to do with the fact that I ate a huge Hazlenut Lindt chocolate bar yesterday but it was calling my name)

The kids are great - Evy's first tooth is finally coming through - where have you been tooth? Harris is counting sleeps until Wednesday when he heads back to school......

Other than that I am going to get some R&R this week....

K

No comments: