Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Baby is 3! How does this happen? Where does the time go? I feel like crying because he getting way too big but there is no time for crying he is way too excited. The day started with a Spiderman Scooter and a hotwheels track (from Evy). We were outside watching him scooter by 7:30 am....my family arrived at 9:30 am for brunch, and presents - he is loving today. My sis, Darren, Kirb, Harris, Ev, and I went for a rollerblade and skated to show off his new pre-school - agh he is so big!

Harris has no idea it just going to get better tommorrow we head out 18 of us in the limo lounge to the Goldeyes game for his party! I am so excited I cannot wait - I may be more excited than him....Hopefully the weather holds out!

Me, well, I have done the elliptical trainer 2 days in a row so needless to say I am pretty pleased with myself. I know 2 days hardly earns a reward but this is one I can not pass up - my neighbours and dear friends the Maclean's are taking Kirby and I to St.Charles CC for dinner tonight for my bday (it's on tuesday) I have never been but I love food and I have heard it is amaxing so thank you Macleans.

Other than that - one thing, ok 2.....we are on Breakfast TV on Tuesday, Aug 28 morning so check us out......and the last thing is a customer's question....

She told me the other day that a nurse suggested that if she was planning on nurrsing she should start conditioning her nipples 2 weeks before and get her milk in pre-baby so the transition would be smoother...How.......have her husband suck on her nipples for 20 minutes each night.......OK, I am pro-breast feeding if that is what works for you ( My life moto is a happy mom be whatever that is means a happy baby) But, isn't the clenching of toes and chapping of nipples that much easier to deal with when you are staring at your new baby! Let's face the whole sex induing labour thing is hard enough at 9+ months.

Brandi asked - was this nurse a man? Oh well, off to celebrate some more.....

K

No comments: