Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Deary Diary,

I am probably THE worst mother on the planet. I'll explain but here's the road that led up to my realization.... Yesterday we spent the morning with Kath on her birthday. A Channel first where she was a super star and then breakfast. After breakfast Gage and I went to the passport office to apply for passports for the 2 boys. The line up was 3 hours - a should have lost 10 lbs sweating my ass off! Luckily there were really nice people surrounding us in line so I fed Gage and we snuck out to feed the meter all the while people kept our spot.

Anyway, by the time I hit the pillow last night I was exhausted. Hudson stays up later than I and boy are we battling bedtime these days. Anyway, I woke up this morning determined to get some things done. I needed to go through Rubbermaids to switch out clothes as these babes are growing too fast! The Rubbermaids are in the basement. By this point in the morning Hud had already watched about an hour of TV but determined to single handily steel WORST mom award I turned on the basement TV. That was just before I put Gage in his vibrating chair on the dryer. YES I AM AN IDIOT. But he cries if he can't see me. Anyway yes his chair fell off the dryer. I do accept this award. I caught him thankfully but will never sleep peacefully again.

He is now screaming as I write this entry so I should go. Please send me tips on how to get my toddler to bed! And, please don't judge I didn't mean to be so STUPID!!

B

I

No comments: