Friday, August 24, 2007

Okay this blog should be good, I am typing with a Mike's Hard Lemonade at my side. I have only had a few sips and am already tipsy. We're going to the Bomber Game. My mom is taking care of the boys - yes again - don't report me it's healthy! Anyway, TGIF!!! That means there's two of us to share the workload all weekend!

I had a great day today. My dear friend Katie came for lunch - we ordered in salads. We always laugh and chat and laugh and chat. I was telling her how I wished that Hud would watch TV and now I have an addict on my hands. I swear from morning until night now all he wants is Dora! She was saying how her mama - BonJo, nick name - thinks we are so funny today. because we restrict TV so much we have these addicts on our hands who act so zoned out when we actually let them. I think she's right. So, I am going to the football game, getting tipsy and throwing caution to the wind - heck we'll watch Dora all weekend!

Just kidding, tomorrow I may have a hang over, so I'll be back on track as of Sunday!

Have a great weekend.

No comments: