Thursday, August 9, 2007

The most amazing things about kids is just how beautiful they are. My day, yet another crazy one, because my husband has joined the Manitoba Golf Tournament Association has made me reflect on these babes of mine.

I packed the two up - the Dora lover and the one who screams every second he's in a car and went to Safeway for groceries this morning. Hudson asked me questions the entire time and baby Gage fell asleep - yep in the Wom Baby. Where is the watermelon mama? Mama who is that? What is a shopper mama? Who is curious? I am curious? Where is my watermelon? Who is that lady mama? Look at that man mam, he is tall. Of course, I wasn't being to reflective at that moment, nor when we came home and I tried unloading groceries, unpacking babes and swearing under my breath at the newest member of the golf association! But right now, I am doing laundry and email and tidying the house, and I think to myself...

1. What a dull life I must have led before the trial by questions.
2. A curious little mind is just so fascinating.
3. I cannot imagine doing anything else besides loving these babes full time!

B

No comments: