Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I am not going ANYWHERE excetp for maybe a date with my husband for the next 2 weeks. I am exhausted:) I love going to the beach and away with the kids but it is a ton of work for the mom. Please don't get me wrong I have a great husband who will gladly get up with the kids in the morning and play but it is the behind the scenes stuff that I am talking about...I know you all agree. The packing, the grocery shopping, ensuring the favorite balnket and stuffed toy makes it, clothes in case there is rain, toys, books, sunscreen....and then the unpacking - ahggggg. I am taking a little siesta and let's face it my neighbours are probably wondering if they live next to an abandoned home by the length of our grass and weed situation. If you need me I will be home sitting on my fat ass - I know I will here from my friends that my ass is not fat but IT IS definately heading that way - my weight is going up ( it is the highest it has been in 2 months) and I was wondering why....it is the LAKE. Lake food and beer .......mmmmmmmmmmm

I need a detox, some healthly home cooked meals not started with an appetizer and washed done with a water or milk, not a beer or a cocktail.

What else is new? Harris's language is killing me along with the total honesty of a 3 year old....Here are a few of my favorites:

When drawing on his "etch a doodle" he asks - Mommy, do you like scary pictures or girls? I ask him to reapeat himself becuase I had no idea that these are opposites? "Mom - Scary pictures or girls?" I pause too long so he just goes on to tell me that he likes Pirates and hates girls.......

How can they have such strong opinions at this age and now I totally now why marketing to kids makes adults crazy - his birthday list has to be over 100 items.....he loves and needs everything...hmmmm

Other than that I am definately trying the new Moksha yoga this week some time and Brandi and I are joining some sort of class to get our asses in gear - any ideas.

Happy Tuesday all......if you need me I will be hibernating at my house:)

No comments: