Sunday, August 12, 2007

I know my friends out there are wondering where I am but I warned you in my last post I was going into R&R hiding. Today will be the last day and then I will be out and back into the swing of busy life. What have I been doing?

1. I am newest addicted member to Moksha yoga (the new hot yoga studio on Donald) - www.mokshayogawinnipeg.com One of the owners Amy shops in our store and seeing her inspired me to check it out since I had been meaning too anyways for months. I used to be a regualr Bikram yoga (Hot) in Calgary and this just reminded me of my youthful days there. I feel like a new woman! I have gone twice in 3 days and hope to keep it up on a regualr schedule...although life with 2 gives an anything but regualr schedule so we will see. Anyone, the studio is AMAZING...the teachers are great and knowledge and the feeling you leave with is the BEST. I even got my neighbour addicted now!
2. Hanging out with the family:) It has been so fun and relaxing! We have hung out watched movies...gone to Fort Whtye...gone for bike rides, Harris practiced with no training wheels, to the park....went swimming at PanAm - all 4 of us (Ps.Did you know there is NO ONE there on Saturdays in the summer), picked out new books at the McNally, done some home reno stuff (just minor), made good dinners and enjoyed each others company
3. Friday night we went to the Michael Komenda Skateboard Park grand opening in Charleswood. It was amazing, a huge turn out and a real nice event. The Komenda's are friends of our in-laws and if you do not read the paper. Michael and his twin brother were skateboarding with friends and he died during a fall at the CanadInns Stadium. This is to provide kids with a safe place to skateboard...so hard to see the Komenda's re-live their loss but what an amazing legacy for their son. It sure is hard to think about loss as a mom....I need my kids to live forever.

I'll be back to write more - the kids are rearing to go - they may be addicted to the full attention of their parents....Happy Sunday....

No comments: