Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Monday everyone. I too have been a bad blogger lately. I apologize. I seem to fill my week days with play dates and errands and my weekends with the Parnell's at the lake. I loved Kath's blog as it sounds so fall. I am actually looking forward to lazy nights although I am sure my friends and family are saying, "Yeah right!" as they read this.


I took both babes to Brent's office this morning, Freedom 55 Financial where everyone oooed and awed over them.. Cindy - one of Brent's co-workers - even offered to babysit the boys! Naturally I have to give my hubby a plug, he does mortgages so if anyone out there is in need of a mortgage or looking to refinance, call my man 999-6694!

Anyway, back to lunch. We went to Mongo Grill. It was awesome and the service was so great. They really catered to us and the boys! You know how sometimes you feel like a freak entering a restaurant with kids, ahem Earls - well this place was so friendly and helpful. We had a nice lunch and Hudson even banged the gong!!! Other than Gage screaming all the way there and all the way home it was a perfect lunch. I am having deja vu - did Kath write about this already???


Anyway, one thing that Hudson said on the way home, made me laugh out loud. "Mom, I loved the gong show!" I gather he has heard me talk about something being a gong show, banged the gong this morning and put the two together! Kids! In case you can't tell each day is getting a little easier for all of you out there who just had a second babe. I promised Kath I will be at the store soon! I am soooo excited about the new fall clothes, it reminds me of back to school shopping!

The gong show calls, better urn!

B

No comments: