Monday, July 16, 2007

This blog has to be dedicated to our star, preggo fabulous employee Crys which many of you know and love. I spent the weekend watching my little man, Hudson go for boat rides, fish with the Parnell men and just play all day. Yes, it was another crazy weekend at the lake where I had bacon for breakfast, monster cookies for a snack and hot dogs for lunch - any wonder why I am battling the bulge???
I remembered though to change quickly after swimming to avoid a recurring episode of Thrush - touch wood I think we have it beat. Heck, I even had a couple of pina coladas all the while various outlaws made cracks about what would make it into the blog. It was a weekend of lazy days. I even shaved my legs in the shower without stressing for a minute that Gage was crying for me to get out. It was a great weekend and while I sat on my rump, my baby sis ran the store - which she has done for many Saturdays now. So, I want to say THANKS Crys - you are doing a great job.

Good nite!
B

1 comment:

Wendy Jane said...

hello brandi! i attempted to post a comment earlier but found out i needed to be a part of the "club" so now that i'm registered i hope this works. if for some reason my other post comes through and it seems like i am loosing my mind i am so don't be surprised. i read and love your blog. i read it when jack is napping and consider it better than a swipe through perezhilton.com. it's so funny.i wonder where hudson gets his cleverness from?

i'm sorry, i do not know of any advice for thrush or getting a 6 week old to sleep. i performed a big no-no as many people told me: i nursed jack down for naps during the day. i put him in my bed, nursed him and rested myself all the while. it worked great for me. people said he wouldn't nap without it but he weaned himself at 10 months and started napping on his own after only a few crying bouts. no biggie.

great idea about the exercise ball - who knew that thing would actually be used! also, i need to know what a "wop" is. i think i need one! i have read it mentioned a few times on your blog and have no idea what it is. also, did i read correctly that your sister crystal is expecting? and that jen is engaged? wow. great news. please say hello to them for me.

i am hoping for a trip to winnipeg in the fall. i will be hitting anticipation for some shopping for sure!

love you!