Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So I was at home with both kids today. We were busy - which any successful moms knows is the secret to a good day! We filled the pool, played at the park, picked up lunch, visited Grampa - who took Hudson for a ride on his scooter! and managed to do a few things around the house. Anyway, after naps while Gage was sleeping, Hud and I went out to lounge in the pool. I slathered on the sunscreen, put on a hat and filled up his cup.

As we were relaxing in the sun, I said to Hudson, "Please be sure to drink lots of your juice to stay hydrated." He looks at me and says, "Mama - don't be so bossy. It's rude. If you don't listen with your ears you will have to have a time out! No chances."

So, that makes me wonder, should I have had a few drinks while I was pregnant? Ha, the little stinker is just too smart. He uses all of his knowledge to negotiate and try to discipline his parents. I feel badly for Gage - imagine how he'll be bossed around???

Speaking of Gage, if anyone knows how to get a 6 week old to sleep better in the day, I am all ears!

No comments: