Sunday, July 8, 2007

It is very hard hanging out at the beach allday!
Amber and Harris at Stonewall Quarry

Ahhhhh....Sunday afternoon - air conditioning and a few minutes to myself. It has been busy and hot! Harris, Evy and I spent the entire Friday swimming - so much fun. The morning was catching up with an old friend and her kids in visiting from Barrie at her parents pool and the afternoon and evening was swimming at the Stonewall quarry with friends Amber and Adam. Kirby was at an all day all night golf tournament so I decided we would do nothing but hang out and have fun! I must say while I got not one thing done at all other than fun - it was great!!! Harris behaved better than ever and well, Evy is just too young to be anything but great! I know this too could be a parenting tactic but if we did nothing but fun we would be called DAD (just kidding) and get nothing else done so we will try and alternate these days. I feel as though Harris is getting bigger on a daily basis - he swam in the pool by himself ( I was close by of course) with water wings and even went down the big slide. He has also mastered a two wheeler (or wheelie as he calls it) with training wheels - thanks Char so much for lending it to us.

Yesterday, we went to the zoo as a family and well today, since all the Dads are at our streets golf tournament - most of us moms are outside with the kids hanging out and playing toys....the sharing has been relatively ok even thought there are at least 10 boys. We will all have abbq tonight and then back to life as normal...


What else? I am still trying to eat healthier, exercise more and find a bit of time for moi aside from all of this - it isn't that easy hey mommas? Chat soon. K (This was a boring entry - just an update - unlike my husband thinks I do not thrive on drama:))


No comments: