Saturday, June 16, 2007

What a Great Day!!!
















What a beautiful day! The sun is shining, I have had my coffee, and am enjoying a great morning at the store!!! We are happy to announce one of our favorite part-timers has returned to help us out - Welcome back Shani! Can you beleive that Nicolas is already 6 months old????


















We are currently having our Mid-Summer sale and everything is 15% -75% off this week only so be sure to check it out. There is a ton of great stuff for both the mom and kids:)




I am so happy to have Brandi up on the blog. I miss her like crazy so it is a nice way to keep up with her without calling everyday like a stalker. I know she told me this when I was off but I really miss her here at the store - we have our own little marriage going on. Speaking of marriage - my rbother in law - Tyler is gettting married next week - hurrah!!!! If I have more typo's than normal (after all who has time for proofing) forgive me - I am growing my nails:)








Today, is our blockparty so Harris is waiting at the window for it ot start....a Superman slide and a fire truck - could life be anybetter for an lamost 3 year old???? He is going to wear his "Sharing is overrated" T from the store just to forewarn the rest of the kids, that YES, he is not into sharing anymore.......








Tommorrow, is Father's Day and we have big plans but I can not post yet or I will ruin the surprise.....Happy Saturday to my friends....I am happy to be back blogging soooooo liberating.








Kathryn








Ps. Thanks so much to everyone that supported my Weekend to End Cancer walk - our team of 6 raised over $16, 000 - I have inlcuded a few pic and 1 of my new niece (Me, My Sis, My Momma, and Lillian)




No comments: