Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hi Everyone,

This is my first official post as a mom of two! That sounds so great to say. We are all doing really well - the babes better than the parents of course! Brent and I are sleep deprived and over worked but that's the life of young parents right?

I want to thank everyone who has sent us their congrats and good wishes. I miss the store but feel like I still have my hand in the pot! I am getting updated on all of the great things that are happening and will be there for coffee real soon.

Our newest member is a total gem - touch wood. So far and I know this probably will change, but Gage is an awesome baby. He eats and sleeps and occasionally is awake looking as his new surroundings! We are very thankful for a smooth start. As well, Hudson - has taken his role as a big brother very seriously. He is a wonderful helper and full of love for his little bro! It is completely different this time around. I haven't a spare minute to educate myself on all of what I should be doing. So, I am winging it and it is working out just fine!

Today we had our pictures taken with the amazing Jodi of Gingersnaps. It felt quite chaotic so I am not sure how the pictures will turn out. I told Brent I was nervous that we didn't get too many good ones. Brent said knowing Jodi they'll all be awesome and he's probably right!

Well it's 9:30 and that means that I need to get in some sleep before my big babe is ready for his first night feeding - breastfeeding, a blog unto itself - so I better get my butt to bed. I hope that you guys will be interactive and send me any tips you have to make life easier! I would love to hear how any moms out there are combating night wakings in toddlers!

Good night and I hope that you all have a great Fathers Day weekend!

Brandi

PS - Good luck to any marathoners out there!

No comments: