Sunday, June 24, 2007



Today is the 24th, Paws in Motion Day. We usually go and I miss not participating. It sure is a hot one though, I congratulate any furry people and their owners for supporting the Human Society.





The milk truck is in full force, while I blog. My doggy and two big boys are out playing. That is one disadvantage to being the milk truck - your husband can be out playing and having fun while you're stuck inside feeding. Don't get me wrong, I know it's a big help having your husband entertain the toddler, but still I like to be in on all the family fun!





Okay speaking of fun - I SAW TIM & FAITH!!!! Yes, that's right, I got tickets the day of the concert - a girl was selling them on the radio and Brent and I - yes I said Brent and I - note: Brent being NOT a country fan!!! went to the concert. It was amazing - we had so much fun. It was our first date since Gage was born. I even had 2 beers! I loved it. So, to say the least I won't be pecking any one's eyes out! I was sorry Kath couldn't be there - she would have LOVED it!!! But I know she's having an amazing time at Ty & Becky's wedding.





Switching gears.... for anyone who has bought Kula Kilps from the store... Matt Damon's daughter, Isabella was spotted wearing a pair - cool hey? The girl who makes them is from Edmonton and was down in LA and gave him a pair.



Well, I should run. I have loads of laundry to wash, dishes in the dishwasher to unload and bottles to sterilize. I must say though that I am disappointed in my lack of feedback from all you moms out there. I never get any comments.

I will try to entice you once again. Hudson is out playing with a new organic bug spray on from Australia that is edible, 100% natural and safe for use on babes. I will let you know if it works. If anyone out there has tips on Bug spray for kids, please write in! Happy Family Day - Sunday!

Brandi

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hi Brandi (& Kathryn)!

Brandi, I'm leaving you a comment so that you won't be disappointed for too much longer. I stumbled across this blog a few months back, as a link from the store's website. I read it often, but I'm just a shy momma who isn't one to often leave comments. Yet, I fully understand how you feel because I don't get lots of feedback on my blog. I guess in order to get some, you've gotta be willing to give some too.

Keep it up ladies!

kal said...

Hi Brandi - I read your blog all the time, too and I've been in the store shopping a couple of times. I do the design for Michelle and Adriana... and I would comment more - but, I won't be a mom until December... so I just try to read and learn for now.

(LOVE the store. It's amazing.)

kal said...

Me again. Sorry for the double post. You can find my blog at www.lovelife.typepad.com