Tuesday, June 26, 2007











I thought I finally had it all together and the rest of the summer would be relaxing but clearly I am not fully recovered from my brother in laws wedding (more on that to come)....Guess, what I did this morning...I went to Assiniboine Park with Harris and Evy to meet friends for lunch in my SLIPPERS....yup, had them on and just left the house like that - not Crocs or sort of shoes but full on slippers....thankfully, I didi have a pair of pink loafer type shoes in the car but they really didn't go with the whole Lululemon outfit - where is my brain?
I guess, I still recovering from a great weekend at the island for Ty and becky's wedding - it was beautiful - even with the help of my parents full-time it was absolutely exhausting. Pakcing uo with 2 kids is just alot of work:) One another side note is my hubbie and I are all high school sweethearts again - funny how a good wedding will do that to you!

I can not even comment on the Soul to Soul concert I missed it sinks me into deep depression so I will NOT go there. Ev and I are off to Calgary on Thursday to visit my sister, Darren and my new neice Miss Lilly. She needs me - not in any way that she can handle but just in the way where the whole esxhaustion fo new parenting is sinking in. I am so looking forward to just hanging out and shopping out H&M for the kids......
Off for a nap - must take advantage.....get my brain back:)

No comments: