Friday, March 9, 2007

Friday, March 9, 2007

Hi all,

We made it Cowtown! 3 suitcases, 2 carseats, 1 stoller, and a packed minivan rental at the airport later - whew! I think travelling has definately re-affirmed our personal decision at this point for only 2 kids....we couldn't have fit a third in the minivan -ha!

We are here and I am so happy to be here - always makes me want to move back especially with the nice weather and so many active people out and about.

We have taken the kids out to the science centre with was awesome for Harris and today my sister and I took Harris to a wave pool with waterslides....so fun. Tonight is my night out with all of my old friends for Leanne (one of bridesmaids) for those of you who were at our wedding's 30th birthday - I can not wait...I want to have a few drinks but as those of you with 2 kids know this may be a decision that I will come to regret through the night with a babya nd tommorrow am. We will see - we are going for greek and so I may just not be able to stop witht he wine-hehe. Plus, my sis is preggo so I have a built in designated driver.

Tommorrow we have a birthday party for my cousin's 3 year and the Flames game so my "parent" voice is saying don't get too tipsy.

I will keep you posted on which inner voice won!

No comments: