Friday, March 9, 2007

Be a Superhero!

Hi Everyone,

I know I have asked some of you already but for those of you that I haven't and read my blog....

I am walking in the Weekend to End Cancer ( a 60 km journey) in Winnipeg in June! Breast cancer will affect at least 1 in 8 women in their lifetime which means unfortunately that one of my blog readers or their child, mother, sister or friend will have to deal with this tragic disease.

In order to participate each walker must raise $2000 through donations. If you can please donate to my personal page - anything would be greatly appreciated. Last year the walk in Winnipeg alone raised 3.3 million dollars to breast cancer research benefitting women all across Canada.

If you would like to donate..click on the link below and thank you very, very much!

http://www.endcancer.ca/site/TR?px=1894576&pg=personal&fr_id=1170

No comments: