Friday, February 9, 2007

February 9, 2007

Hi All,

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the diaper rash advice, I so do appreciate it. It is well on the way to being gone and Evy is happier than ever. I do not want o brag to anyone struggling with sleep - but I got a 4 1/2 hour stretch last night:) Funny how this makes you excited!

We ventured out on our first big family excursion last night with my sister - all of us to Olive Garden for dinner and then to the Wesmen basketball game to watch a family fried who is the coach for Brandon Bobcats. It was a little chaotic getting in and out of the cold but other than that pretty fun. Oh ya, except for the fact that Evy's diaper was not done up tight enough and she peed all over my lap! Thankfully, I did remember to pack her new clothes.

Other than that my sister leaves today and I will have a big meltdown. I already cried my eyes out watching Harris say good-bye to her before going to daycare this morning. Atleast it will only be a month and then the Gompf family (yup, all 4 of us) are heading out to Calgary for a few days to catch a Flames game and visit.

We tried to give Evy a bottle last night and she refused so we are going to have to try again tonight. Anyhow, hope to see you at the show.

Kath

No comments: