Thursday, February 8, 2007

February 8, 2007


Wow, time is escapingme - I thought I would write in this everyday but I am way too busy doing much of nothing - ok, I am feeding what might be a very hungry little girl:)


What has changed in the past few days??? I am definately feeling better - still a little on the mend but on my way to a full recovery. Evy is great - a little more fussy than the first few weeks but she does have Thrush so maybe that is it. Can I just scream to the world I hate thrush. I had it with H and here we go again. While it is not that painful for me it is soooooo annoying. We are on nipple cream , bum cream, nystatin oral drops for Evy, Grapefruit seed extract and achillidopholus for me....in addition to no pumping milk (I gave her formula last night - first time but I need this baby to enjoy having a bottle from Dad every now and then and a break may run the risk of her snubbing it :)) and washing way more laundry than what already seems to be a riduclous amount.


About the formula - here goes the mom's guilt - I feel terrible - but why I am feeding her boobing at least 98% of the time and yet I have started back with this guilty feeling. I refuse to let it bug me - I am going to not feel guilty one more minute - a little formula (or all formula fed babies for that matter) does not have any impact on your ability to be a great mom.


My sis goes home tommorrow and Kirby and I will be alone with 2 kids - will we survive - keep checking on that.


Other than that I am going to the store to get a sling - I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!! I think I am healed enought to carry her around and I am drooling at the idea of free hands - oh the things that are going to get scratched of my "To Do" list now.....


Anyhow, me and Evy are going to be at the baby show this weekend for a while on Saturday so if you are there come by and let me show her off.


Kathryn

No comments: