Friday, January 12, 2007

January 12, 2006

As antsy as I am to have this baby - today is way too freezing outside...I am happy to report I did not leave the house. Harris is feeling much better so Dad took him to his dayhome for the day to get all his sillies out with his friends:)

I spent the entire day in sweats, working with Brandi over the phone - our Spring stuff is going to be amazing (make sure to come in and check it out) - and watching a bit of crappy daytime tv curled up on the couch with a fire and the dog! Every momma needs to take one of these days from time to time, it is what keeps us multi-tasking and parenting so well the other days.

No big plans for the weekend - just waiting on this babe's arrival. I will confess I am going to continue to pamper myself tommorrow with a massage and pedicure after Harris's music and gym class. If you don't do it now it will be put off once the baby arrives!

Happy weekend to everyone- I am back to the couch.

No comments: