Sunday, January 14, 2007

January 14, 2007

Were you thinking I was in labour yesterday? Nope better than labour - I must have caught the stomach flu from Harris - agh - just what you need with 2 days until your due date. It was horrible! I am wondering how am I going to survive labour when I felt like going to the hospital for stomach flu.

The crazy thing is if you google "early labour" it describes how some people think they have the flu 24-48 hours before acutal labour. This has sent Kirby into a bit of frenzy - he is convinced I am having the baby soon but I have decided I am way too great of a hostess and the baby is never coming out! We will see soon enough I guess!

The bummer about yesterday is that I missed both my massage and pedicure and with each passing day I wonder if it is worth re-scheduling for further in the week:)

Anyhow, after Harris is bed I plan to put my feet up and watch a little and go to bed.

Good night!

No comments: