Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ok, so in the last 10 days we officially decided to close the store, had a huge sale, packed up, moved out, dove back into family life. Brandi packed up and left the country for a long time in the works family vacation. Wow, when we set our minds to something - consider it done! Just be on the look out Winnipeg we are already thinking what's next? Are we insane? Oh, most definatley. The husbands well, they are of course our number one fans but last week, full time parenting put them both into a frenzy and well, if we cool our entreprenuerial jets for a few months minimum I am sure they will be happy.

I knwo my husband is happy to have is domestic wife back - I hopped into my housewife role with full force this morning....maybe a little too fast (he sleeped in, I cleaned, fed and played with the kids, reorganized, cleaned, and de-cluttered the house - can't sit still with all this time - ok it has been 1 day!!!) If I keep us this pace he will require serious re-training for my next venture...hmmmmm, something to seriously consider.

What is going on? Well, we are still sorting through the paperwork, wrapping up bookkeeping, paying bills, etc to finish up witht he store. The behind the scenes stuff...the stuff that when we had the store took up so much family time.....

Other than that life is good, my babies ar so great and I am so happy to be enjoying them 100%. Evy is wild and into EVERYTHING....9 month old crawling/standing machines are a mad force to be wreckoned with and the house self destructs every hour. Harris is great - learning about the bodya t pre-school at 3???? Today he touched my neck and asked if I knew what it was...I said of course...neck....no mom, it's your esphogas (Ok, i am 30+ with a degree and i can't even spell it) What is up with that??????? He also uses it in every sentence....if he were awake right now he would ask me " Does your wine taste good in your eshpo.....? Still can't spell it...

Anyhow, Kirb is out reliving huis youth at Ozzy and I am goign to curl up with a good book or movie....

Good night mommas - and stay tuned we weren't joking about the martini night!

2 comments:

kal said...

I like that kid of yours.

Roth's Rudiments said...

So sorry to hear about your closing. I was in the store last Saturday, and was amazed at how quickly everything went. Everyone obviously liked your products and wanted to support you, as I did as well. I wish you all the best, and can't wait to hear what's next in store for you both.

Lindsay Roth (from Babycakes)