Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween! I had to not blog for a few days until my hot temper had cooled it's jets. I came out of the gate waaayyyyyyyyy too fast as supermom and things got a little nutty. As you may or may not know my husband cancelled his Vegas trip to help with the kidlets and store and well, my chaotic life. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!! Being a good wife and always feeling guilty (why??????????) decided to make it up to him by being wife of the year so Thursday he headed out with his Business partners to Moxies for drinks.......Friday he headed to the neighbourhood mens poker night..........and well, Saturday night he headed to Ozzy Osboune with his business partner Brent.

Oh, to take back that "allowing" him out on Saturday night! Well, Brent I have blogged about before has had one hell of a crazy year - he has lost a child and fought off cancer so he deserves to whoop it up - my husband of course must help him along....I get this, but boys you are not 17 anymore....c'mon you can not keep up to the youth of today......

What happened? Well, I awoke from a deep sleep 2:30 am to a cell phone pocket prank.....finally boozy the clown arrived home around 4 am, and in the morning discovered he lost his wedding ring.......I officially blew a gasket. A GIGANTIC HISSY FIT! Now, don't get me wrong it may seem fishy - it isn't - my husband is the best but your wedding ring - seriously....I know it was cheap but I am sentimental and I am so sad. We have been dating since we were 15 and the symbol of that ring means the entire world to me - our vows I still remember how I felt - bllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Enough said , he feels sick, he has hunted everywhere and the ring is gone - we will move on but I am still using it in my favour now to get what I want ( I know sick but whatever works:)) Oh yeah, and one shot at Brent - not sick as in the sick you were all over your basement.

Seriously, boys - highschool has long since passed.

Now what - had lunch with the Gingersnaps and 3/4 of their kids - so much fun - they have a totally hilarious family dynamic - so much fun and energy. Thanks Girls.

We hit up the street in full force trick or treating today - Harris was a lion, Evy a puppy dog although she didn't even venture outside....I would post pics but our camera is in the repair shop - a reality of letting your 3 year old work the digital. What else - a welcome winter Fish Fry at the in-laws tommorrow and my momma will be there to celebrate her b-day! Hurrah.

Other than that watch for the changing blog link coming soon!

Oh ya, and no baby yet for Miss Crys.........

Over and out - K

1 comment:

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog! :)

HeatherVonsj@gmail.com