Thursday, September 6, 2007

Way too funny - all though naked Gompfs running around - what an image! In case anyone was wondering if I went into hiding, nope I just had writers block from my traumatic incident with Gage. Yes, we were at the store today. It was so nice and I think I still got it. I give Crys and Kath credit though - every time I come to the store it looks better and better!

So my hubby is off to Minneapolis for a boys weekend leaving in the morning. It'll be just me and my boys. Which by the way I plan on having at my side for the rest of my life. This has come up a few times with people in various settings as of late... My boys one day having a life of their own - I don't think so!

Sherry - Hudson's day home - told me today that yes, one day my Gage will have to start day care and learn to become independent of me - his mom! Well let it be known, I want to be at all of their school events, I want to root for them as they play local sports - none of this teams away from home business - I want to lunch with my boys when they have offices in the tallest building in Winnipeg. Heck if I sewed, I would want to hem their pants and pack their lunches too but I can relinquish some of my motherly duties. I mean really I want them to be well rounded and successful and fall in love but of course still love their mama more than kids love candy. Is that so wrong?????

My dear friend Wendy is coming in to Winnipeg, from Calgary and so I will get to have dinner with her this weekend. She has one boy and is pregnant with another, so we can stuff our faces and talk about how we want to be first in our boys hearts forever!

On a side note, I am getting Gage on a real routine, he's been sleeping three naps a day at quite regular intervals and hooray!!! he slept from 8:00 until 5:30 three nights in a row. Every day the balls become easier to juggle. You know it's funny that we all feel this way. We recently got an email from one of our amazing moms at the store and she recently chose to stay home with her babes. It is so hard! I think I finally get Shakespeare - To be or not to be? I ask myself that everyday!!! Until I figure out this crazy life, I will daydream about my babes staying little forever!

B

No comments: