Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Did you know that today is actually National Relaxing Day in the US? I heard that on the radio so I tried not to work as hard around the house! Actually me and my boys spent the morning shopping. I did manage to get some new duds. So, I am hoping that before long I can have a full fledged wardrobe again!

Tonight Brent and I took Aura - our dog - and the boys to DQ for treats. On our way we saw two seniors walking, they had to be in their 80's. We slowed the van rto turn ight in front of them just as the man bent down to tie the woman's shoe. Can you imagine a more beautiful sight? Then after our treats - I know I am just adding to my spare tire - two kids on bikes drove in front of the van. They had to be about 12, 13 ish. Anyway Brent slowed down in front of them and one of the two kids waived his appreciation. Isn't that also so nice to see - not quite as nice as the two seniors. I would love to experience that once in my life - a man bending down to tie my shoe.

Ignore my admission about the waffle cone treat - I am really trying to get motivated to get fit. I want to keep up with my sexy partner - Mrs. Gompf!!! I think the only time that I can fit exercise into my life is in the evening once the babes go to bed. They're off to bed, so I should get going; however, in honor of National Relaxing Day - I think I'll start tomorrow.
Sleep tight.

No comments: