Thursday, July 26, 2007

In case anyone out there has missed me, I have been on the front lines - Brent is away on business so I am manning the fort. I hate to admit it but I have been busier than I am when he is home...


I know have mentioned this before but my friends and family are just too good to me - starting with the Gompfs. Yes our playdate was a total shit show! I am not kidding both my boys pooped their pants - Gage up to his armpits! This was not a poop bikini but a full on one piece! In between poops and shrieks and the occasional time out - Kath made us all lunch! It was fun.


We came home and our dear friend Reg brought us dinner. Sandy (Reg's partner) made us the most amazing pasta I have ever had. I ate like a pig, sour dough bread, wine and pasta with bacon in a cream sauce. Call me dense but I really don't know why I still look 4 months pregnant!


Anyway, yesterday was the birthday party which was so much fun. Something strange is happening to the Johnsons, we didn't fight once last night and Brent missed it!


In between all of our social outings, me and the boys have been bonding. We're like three peas in a pod. Hudson has been so well behaved for me - dad must have offered him something big! In fact he left for the beach this morning and my heart ached to see him go! Brent's home tomorrow, I miss him and look forward to our normal life where we are home lots, sleep deprived and bicker about taking the last cup of coffee!


B


PS - I hope my husband doesn't read this or else I won't get any sympathy at all!

No comments: