Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Friday! I have had a great few days - 2 lunch dates with Brandi and Gage - a real treat - lots of spray park action, exercise, great company, and great friends. To all of my friends reading - I love you all! I know admist playdates a real conversation is rare but I am so glad we are friends. I love the weekend! Things are hopping back at the store and we are loving it - tons of new arrivals coming in, great sales on summer stuff we need to get rid of to make room for Fall. Welcome to all of the new faces we have seen this week! It is so fun to see a new mom come in a try on a full waredrobe for the first time - the way their face laughs when seeing them selves with the fake belly - so cute....makes me almost want to be pregnant again (just kidding:)) For sure that is the end of sex life if my husband reads this ;)

Evy is still the easiest baby on the planet I think and Harris is a wild, wild almost 3 year boy!!!! He is not into any toys AT ALL just sports - he goes non-stop, talks non-stop (yes, he inherited this from me), roars like a dinosaur, tells me I have "plumber butt" when I bend over from 7 am -7 pm.....then a small meltdown...a shower (his new fave thing - maybe because he has his "almost" own cool tiled shower with bench - don't ask me how the 3 year old got the swankiest bathroom in the house) and then bed!!! An early bedtime is a must or I would die....as I write this I am tired and going to bed - my husband is sound asleep on the couch and it is 8:30 on a Friday night.....make fun of me now all of you no-kids couples this will be youone day too.

Anyhow, have a great weekend - wear lots of sunscreen it is going to be a Manitoba scorcher - hurrah Manitoba (point for Winnipeg - Jac and Darren)

Kathryn

No comments: