Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Know I say this often but Where does the time go?




How is it that you wake up one morning and your babygirl is sitting on her playing with toys and your son is sitting, watching a movie (Chicken Little) and laughing out loud at all the funny parts ( I watched, I too would find them funny....how is it he already knows humour?) I know I say it way too often but where does the time go and how is it already July long weekend. Happy Birthday Canada - I think you are THE most beautiful place to live.
I am off to Calgary today to see my sister - the good news is she went back to the lactation consultant so she knows why she is having pain nursing - the bad news is it is that pesky thrush:) Anyhow, I can not wait to see her - I am excited to hold Evy the entire flight - there are just not enough hours in the day for her and I to cuddle. Harris and his Dad are going to the lake for a boys weekend - they are picking up supersoakers, BBQ'ing til the cows come home and doing somme tubing - not too fast ok boys. It is much deserved for H - he is such a great big brother and deserves some real quality time too. I wish him and I could get out more often together too but I know it will come and things will settle down.

Well, I am off on my travels - Don't worry I will come home - I always get to Calgary see my old friends and have a what if moment......what if we had stayed - how would our life look now? No regrets - just curiousity.....
Remember we are closed this Monday for Canada Day! Have a great weekend . I will chat at you from Cowtown.




Kath




Ps. Is the Parade stuff not the most adorable clothes - Anticipation is proud to say we are now carrying more organics.......

No comments: