Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday, May 10th







Hey there Mommas......someone got me on a kick about me and all of my damn advice ( I know I can dish it out but can I take it??? - I am a Virgo after all!!!!) I am going to post it on here and take it or leave it - just 1 measley opinion.






And all of you out there with advice send it to me and i will put it up (kathryn@shopanticipation.com)






Here is the advice I doled out the other day - GRANNY GITCH - it is an absolute must have if you have had a c-section...who wants low rise rubbing up against a scar and a bruise...not I...not Lisa :) and definatley not you my friends if you should have to end up having a c-section.






We have the best at Anticipation (if there can be a best kind of granny gitch)- Bravado Briefs....why are they the best because thy have some room for that waterbed tummy we so adore after giving birth...so it is not only, sexy high but sexy loose.






Girls - I am not kidding you these are a must - send that hubby in if you have a c-section or stock up yourself if it is planned.






On a side note - How great was yesterday????? We had a pool party in the backyard - so fun. These are the days I love being at home - great weather spent outside......I have attached a few pics.






Has everyone dropped the Mother's Day hint - do not be dissapointed and see if they remember drop 1 hint at least:) This will lead me to my next must have - read more tommorrow I am buying it today............



Oh, ya another thing I love - the Chariot - top picture - our family could not live without it - we went roller balding yesterday morning. I am still trying to get in shape. I am back to pre-baby weight but there are some serious fat deposits in weird places......I know that I am setting myself up for total dissapoint but now that I am done having babies shouldn't I get my high school body and high school romance back ( don't worry all of you Kirby was my HS sweetheart)



Kath

No comments: