Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day Weekend to all of my friends and bloggers.......

What you are about to read will revolutionize your life - my neighbour recommend me this book and I swear someone was taking the thoughts from my brain and writing them down.

Babyproofing Your Marriage (by Stacie Cockrell, Cathy O'Neill, and Julia Stone)

Listen to the chapters....

How did we get here? Parenthood Changes Everything

Baby....Boom! Welcome to the foxhole

What's the Score? The post-Baby Battle of the Sexes

The "Sex-life" of New Parents Coitus Non-Existus

In-Laws and Outlaws - The good, the bady, and the ugly

Ramping Up and Giving In - More Kids, More Chaos

Balancing Priorities - Where Do we go from here?


Ok, it also contains stuff like....Scorekeeping - an exceedingly complex, often relentless, tit for tat waged by husbands and wives over the division of parenting responsiblities and domestic chores....

The 10 O'Clock Shoulder Tap

Clash of the Grannies

Ok, Here are a few thoughts taken directly from my life - and I mean directly.....

Men Answer Women's Number one Question....

Q: Why don't guys see the domestic crap the way we do?
A: They don't see it because they don't care. They just don't care.



I will keep adding stuff here and there but read the book - it is true, funny, and gives great tips on how to survive the craziness.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

No comments: