Thursday, May 3, 2007

I've been tagged!


Good morning!

It's Brandi here, invading Kath's blog. I feel I can since she tagged me. I will get to that but first I wanted to brag about my new nephew. My sister-in-law is a real trooper. You may have met Lisa while she was shopping the store out; anyway after a long and no so fabulous labour, she delivered via C-Section Madden Brody. He is absolutley adorable and they are all doing great - daddy too! 9lbs. 3 oz. - man babies are getting big!

Now for the 7 things you may not know about me...

1. Pancakes have to be one of my favorite meals.

2. I LOVE Tim McGraw.

3. This is hard - maybe I am not as interesting as I once thought! I am a reformed English teacher who loves to read and write although I haven't done much of either since I had my babe.

4. I have a hard time not being in control- working on this as I age. My husband is is an amazing man who reminds me often that my way is not the only way!
5. I value grandparents more than I can articulate. I don't even mean my parents who help out tons with Hudson. I mean my grandparents.
6. I would probably eat one of everything at DQ.
7. I rarely will watch a movie twice.
Okay - now I'll pass this back to Kath. Over and out!

No comments: