Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tuesday, April 25, 2007

Hurrah - I went out! I mean really out - not to the park or a playdate, not for errands - I mean out with friends....I showered, I straightened my hair, wore perfume, went out for a great dinner (Massawa) with wine:) oh, I had so much fun, it was way long overdue and we needed to catch-up....the wine, the food, and the company was so good I forgot about the diapers, no sleep, 2 year old negotiation tactics.

Then at 10 pm like a responsible parent I returned home....and we are right back at it! Playdate this morning and then I may be crazy and if you never here from me again I have been committed but I am returning to McDonalds for a lunch date with Harris, Evy, and my old co-workers......it may be disasterous but I will try it....

Anyhow, 8 am and we are raring to go so off I go to get another cup of coffee and start the day....

PS. Did you see the weather forecast for the week - whao....

No comments: