Sunday, March 18, 2007

March 18, 2007

Where have I been and where does the time go? Is the same question you are asking yourselves? It has almost been a week since I wrote on this and I can not think about where I have been. I guess doing 10,000 (or what feels like) loads of laundry, getting groceries, putting the house back together, bouncing my baby, shooting hoops with Harris etc. I wish I had something good to report but nada - I am actually sort of depressed today? Not the post-partum type but just one of those days where you wonder for a few minutes where did my identity go and what was my marriage like before - the one before juggling two kids, tag teamming everything with your husband, not enough time for yourself, endless loads of laundry, your put together house (or what used to be) overrun by toys - you know the feeling. Now, I do not want to field calls tommorrow from all of my friends reading this - I am ok, just winding down to a quiet night of Desperate Housewives and then I plan on tackling Evy in her crib again tonight...I want my bed and my husband back:)

PS. I did go for a long almost 2 hour walk with my end cancer team and it is really amazing what some fresh air (ok, snow and hail and rain) and exercise can do for a spirit.

Did I vent about the passport photo yet?

I will write more keep reading!!!

PPS. All you preggos reading this - Jen, Lisa - take your husbands out for a few hot dates before the baby as it will be busy when the arrive and you will end up talking about the kids way too much....:)

No comments: