Wednesday, January 10, 2007

January 10, 2006

Hi All,

This is my first posting on what will be my blog about the arrival of our second baby! Many of you already know Harris (2yrs 4mnths) from his pictures at the store.

I am now off work and waiting - ohhh the waiting game. My due date is January 16th so I just awaiting :) Seeing as I had a c-section the first time around because Harris was frank breech the unknown element of a VBAC is somewhat scary and exciting.

I hope this will keep you entertained and for you first time momma's give you a honest look at the first few months of baby and for you second time preggo's some inspiration on how to handle 2!

1 comment:

Krissy McDougall said...

Wow! First of all Congratulations! Second, what a great Blog! I feel like I just experienced part of your life with you. I thought watching "A baby story" reminded me of all the many ups and a few downs of having a baby, but this was way better. Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories. Welcome Evy!