Sunday, October 7, 2007

Yep, A Thousand Splendid Suns - amazing is all I can say. Happy Thanksgiving. I am getting plumper by the minute but having a great time doing it. Yesterday my sister Jen and and my future brother-in-law had us for dinner. It was amazing. Bred is Ukrainian and is teaching my sis how to cook all the yummy food. We pigged out, it was delicious. I made a Bavarian Apple Torte which was also delicious - a recipe form the Breast cancer Research Cookbook. I think Brent had to roll me home, wine and turkey and all the trimmings!

Then today I shopped Toys R US dry! I have to say that I hate shopping there 0 it is always a gong show and I always have to wait in line and I can never find someone to help me - but I keep going back because they have the toy market sewn up. I went to buy a gift for my little Ty - Mollie's son's birthday - and ended up doing whack of Christmas shopping for my little Hudson. They had PlayDoh, Tonka and Home Depot toys on sale so I bought a bunch of things for him. I hope he doesn't read my blog - just joking.

Here's the funny thing....I went by myself which should be great and stress free right??? Wrong, I almost peed my pants from the anxiety attack I was having knowing Brent was at home with the two babes by himself??? If you were at the mall today and saw a crazy woman running from store to store freaking out - don't panic, I wasn't on fire, I was just trying to get a few things. Moms out there, say it with me - AM I CRAZY!! I had to throw in a little Diego - anyway I mean come on, we do it all the time, right??? Well I still have anxiety and come home to pour myself a drink immediately! Kath and I are at a Trade Show next weekend - I hope no one lights the house on fire while I'm gone!

Anyway, I am off to watch the Jungle Book. Tomorrow we are at the outlaws, my MIL makes the greatest pumpkin pie ever!!

No comments: