Friday, October 5, 2007


So, I am home, working on the website, with help from our Tech guy! Hud is eating snacks and tearing the house apart. The Bare Necessities are blaring in the background which should be a hint - get back to basics woman!! And Gage is squawking with all of his new sounds! I think we'd give Mowgli a run for his money.


Gage is giving up nursing I think. In the past couple of days I have had to supplement more than usual and now he seems to want the hearty stuff! Last night we were in Triage at St. B - my new niece to be gave us a quite a stir as her heart rate dropped. She bounced back quickly though and all is well.


I told Crys - be weary - this is the beginning of a life where you wear your heart on your sleeve. In a split second, you can drum up a well full of tears, all because you babe wouldn't hug you! I have never felt that kind of instant emotion. It is so pure that I wonder what I will be like when the boys marry! Wahhhh - just kidding I'm alright. Truly, I am soooo excited to meet this new little girly. One bright spot in our evening was that the 3 sisters had a real bonding session. We are a remarkable team in that when anyone of us needs the others - we're there.


Thankfully I have amazing in laws to didn't bat an eyelash - they just said go and be with your sis, we'll wait until Brent comes home.


Now on to pumpkin pie and whip creammmm. Let the festivities begin!
B
PS - Old pic - I was pregnant with Hudson.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You don't even look pregnant! And I agree, the sisters coming together is quite a wonderful feeling. Makes me feel stong and supported...Thanks Brand! Love ya