Thursday, September 27, 2007


My new color is going to be pink - then you will know it is me - Kath. It is actually a miracle that my fingers are working and that I have any muscle movement considering last night was my first night of Bosu Pilates with Brandi. It was fun in a tortuous kind of way! Oh well, all in the name of a hot bod and a hot holiday:)

What else is new? The store is great - we are counting down the days until we meet Miss Gracie - tons of Fall clothes arrived this week and the furniture has been a huge hit! Thanks to all of our great customers!

What is on the Gompf agenda today! We have some photos this am with our dear friends at Gingersnaps - stay tuned I will post one soon, pre-school, a little work and then a hot date of packing and Grey's Anatomy while the kids hang with the the Macleans (we had Owen and Meg last night)

Tommorrow we are off to TO for a few days to visit my BIL and SIL and see there new place......Also, my grandma and 2 uncles....should be fun -plan to hit up the Science Museum - one of my favorite places and of course, Becky and I will shop Square 1 or Sherway Gardens out of stuff...while Ty and Kirb watch the kids and have anxiety:) Thankfully their business actually makes real $.

Over and out - let's start the day......GO team GO

PS. Evy (my dolly) now crawls, has a tooth, loves Spaghetti, and proudly says Dada everytime she sees him - seeing as she calls Dada from her crib in the morning - he is now getting up, who can resist that call:)

A big thanks to Kal -we love the updated blog - you RULE!

2 comments:

kal said...

Looking good you guys!! Kath - try a bit darker pink because that one's a bit hard to read.

BabyArrow said...

Hi,

I appreciate that you are a local business and I have been active for many years in supporting local busiensses across the prairies. I am curious by a post of your some weeks ago where you plead with Winnepegers to support local businesses (an your store). I am then dismayed to read of your many shopping trips to TO, the US,etc, where you spend your hard-earned local money in distant markets. Does this not seem like a contradtiction to you. Please practice what you preach.