Friday, August 3, 2007

Helllooooooooooooo Friday - I am in love with the weather today....a tad cooler so we can go outside and play, play, play. The shower was sooooo fun and I was in my happy place pigging out on apps and of course, the world's most amazing cupcakes and cookies from Winnipeg's Best Bakery - High Tea www.highteabakery.com I may very well be addicted to their cupcakes and sugar cookies (oh ya and the Apricot Ameretto chews are the BEST) It is so nice to catch up with girlfriends. Jen and James (the guests of honor) are miving home this Fall from the Caymans and will be living 1 street over from me - how fun and cool is that?

Brandi and I did share a few beers and are back loving (well, of course we never stopped) those hubbies of ours....how can we stop they are such great fans of ours:)

What is up for this great weekend....well, we are hanging out at home tonight....having my brother and sister in law over for ribs tommorrow and heading to the lake for Sunday night at a friends cabin - old friends - can't wait to catch up:)

The store is open tommorrow and I will be there - our employee extaordinare is heading to the lake for a well deserved weekend of R&R......

A big thanks to Kal for her kind words and great store photos on her blog today! Check it out at www.lovelife.typepad.com - we so appreciate it.

Other than that I am off to enjoying the afternoon (I think I may just get both kids to nap at the same time)

K (still smiling at the Stevenson's good news)

No comments: