Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gage is talking away to himself in his new room! Yep, we built the crib - don't ask it's a second child thing. Hudson is at Sherry's and I have had an xlarge coffee from Tim's. I wanted to pick up where Kath left off - Crys...

I remember so well the days that seemed to drag on as I increased in size. Crys is getting very close to having that babe and yet she is stellar at the store. To be quite honest, I didn't think they'd survive without me. Just kidding - they are doing an amazing job. My gratitude is endless.

Last night I went out on the town with Miss Mollie! Oh we had a blast as usual. We went to Mona Lisa - food wasn't too great, but the wine sure was and of course the company was superb. We solved the world's problems, laughed a ton and over ate. Sounds like a smashing evening to me.

My mom who is a total saint, she has been helping me out so much lately, looked after both kids. The night was a total success. I am curious though, does anyone out there ever stop and think - how can I repay my mom for all her babysitting services??? I know that as my sis reads this, she is thinking "Enjoy it while it lasts honey, there's a new baby in town!"

Oh and speaking of awesome staff, before I go I want to mention that we have a new employee - her name is Tara - who I am sorry to say I haven't even met. So welcome Tara! I am now going to relive my first mat leave and relax with my budding babe! If only I knew then....

B

No comments: