Monday, July 2, 2007







I will get on the plane. I will get on the plane.....I am going to repeat this until I am actually on the plane and there is no chance to get off. It is going to be very difficult to leave my sister and Lily. We had a great weekend. Ev and I got lots of bonding in, for us and with family......We even managed to give Jac and Darren a rest and take Lilly out for a few hours. It is those slings again....I put Evy in the stroller and Lilly in the cuddle wrap (yes, I did stock Jac up with all the different ones as there is a sling for everybody out there) I have attached a few photos - one I love is Evy trying out Lilly's cowboy boots which arrived just in time for Stampede.
While I am definately goingto have a hard time going - I am sooooooooooooooo excited to see H and Kirb - I miss them crazy...of course, I have learned the hard way so I arriving with gifts for my almost 3 year old.....he will be happy. And I did drive 45 minutes to Longview to stock my hubbie up on the World's best jerky!!!!!

More to come once I am settled back at home. Evy is teething like crazy - must discuss that too.


Kath

No comments: