Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Canada

Happy Canada Day Weekend. I hope wherever you spend the long weekend you are with loved ones. What an amazing country we live in - especially to raise babes!

So, here 's the update on a life with two boys... Well firstly, my boobies are getting batter, thanks to Maria the LC. She was awesome. I went to see her on Friday - my second visit - and she gave me some great tips about feeding. In a million years, who would have thought that breastfeeding could be such a learned art??? We definitely have thrush and therefore purple nipples as well my babe is starting to fuss. But all in all we are hanging in there.

I agree with Kath about the WOM Baby sling - I couldn't survive without one. I take is to Costco, walking, and even use it around the house! Speaking of which have I mentioned I feel like Cinderella.

It's so funny as I type I have a squirmy toddler on my lap who is insisting it's his turn to send emails!

Well I must run as we are off - all four to the Goldeyes Game. I will write if we all survive.

Congrats to Cristina - our employee who had a healthy baby girl!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Ladies,
I have been adicted to your blogs for awhile now...but just finished catching up on the last month. I am a mother of a 5 yr old daughter and 2 1/2 yr old son. WOW...the things you girl write about could discribe my life to a "T"!!! The strugles with 2. The random sleepless nights, the bribing, the 2 yr old boy tantrums, THRUSH!, purple niples, bad latch, etc etc etc...(all of which I have had with my second child). And with everything, I wondered what it was I was doing wrong, why did everyone else have such well behaved kids, etc. And then there are good days when we get tones done, the kids are awesome and happy and it all makes sence.

It's so comforting to hear other moms coping with the same things.
Keep up the great bolgs...I need a constant reminder that we aren't alone!
L