Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter - April 8th, 2007

Hi All,

Just a quick note because we are about to start the egg hunt and patience is not very much present in my 2 year old for things like that but I must take a moment to rant. A big whistle!!!!!! That is one of things that my dear friend and business partner put in Hudson's loot bags yesterday - seriously, did you want us mother's to lose our minds or is there some sort of hidden camera stashed in my car and home!!!! I find it extra convienent that you were one short so Hud had to do with out.....Harris has not stopeed blowing the whistle and this is not a noise Evy knows to sleep through - our barking dog, yes.....a train whistle in her ear, no! But don't worry I am already schemeing for Harris's loot bags - I think Hudson is going to get an extra special present - maybe a hockey game noise maker, or a drum, or a kazoo...........look out.

Anyhow, we are off to another show tommorrow - Evy will be so well travelled.

Kath

No comments: