Friday, January 19, 2007

January 19, 2007


BREAKING NEWS!!!! (4:06 pm Winnipeg Time)

My water just broke! I didn't want to jinx it this morning in my earlier blog but I woke up feeling great with contractions but I did not want to cry wolf one more time so i decided to go about my day. Since I had had such a great sleep i took the extra time to straighten my hair and put on some make-up (yessssssssssssssssss) and then head out to get all of my errands done.

At my 1 1/2 hour massage I noticed contractions stronger than I had ever felt but had to wonder if that was only because the rest of me was so relaxed or what? Plus, it was so dark in there I had no idea how far apart they were so I just laid back and enjoyed it. When I left I decided that I should have one last McDonalds meal in case this was officially the last day of preggo buffeting (excellent decision).

I got home to relax and noticed that my contractions were coming every 3, 5, 7 or 10 minutes and were stronger than I had felt on any other day. I called Kirby to let him know I thought this was it, no really I think that this is it!

Kirby got home around 3 pm and we watched Dr. Phil - kind of boring so i decided to go on the internet and see what would be my baby's zodiac sign and then when I stood up my water broke!

Anyways, I have to go now becuase my contractions are getting stronger and my nervous nelly husband is having serious anxiety that I feel the need to tell all of you this is a blog instead of going to the hospital.

Stay tuned. I have given Brandi my password and she will update you as soon as there is any news!

Kathryn and FOR SURE this time baby on the way!

No comments: