Wednesday, January 17, 2007

January 17, 2006

This baby is a tease! No baby and I have decided that the most likely scenarios is this baby will be forced out kicking and screaming because I am way to nice of a host:) I thought for sure yesterday was the day (i know all preggo's think this but really) Dr. Taylor swept my membranes on Monday and I went home and did everything she told me to get into labour (if you know what I mean, and if you do know what I mean - c'mon not the easiest feat these days:)) and I have for sure lost the mucous plug...no holding back anymore I am telling it like it is. Anyhow, woke up with contractions not strong but rather consistent throughout the night (before last)- it's got to be coming right? Nope. I went to the mall with a friend and walked all morning - they were still there - had to be soon right? Nope. I came home and they got a little stronger so I thought as now we are progressing - told my hubby to come home as I thought we were making some progress and it would be nice to have him around. He gets home - we take Harris to my parents for a sleepover becuase if they get worse this will be the night. We return home! THEY STOP!

Is this baby mad at me because I am too efficient of a planner - maybe the baby wants a dramatic entrance - I do not know but the contractions are back thoughout the night here and there but I am IGNORING you baby until you fall out! You teased me - I was excited to meet you and now I am depressed:(

I am off to drink a gigantic cup of caffinated coffee - am I such a great host this morning ;) Try a little caffiene in that cramped quarters you have decided to make you permament home!

Just kidding I will still be happy to see you whenever you make your arrival - although I am bracing for the 2 weeks overdue.

Kath

No comments: